New resource to help sales organizations hire top sales talent
RAIN Group, a global sales training company delivering results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement, announced today the launch of its newest resource, The Sales Recruitment Toolkit.
Recent research revealed that recruiting and hiring top sales talent is the No. 1 challenge identified by sales and enablement leaders today.
“It’s difficult enough to identify top sales talent — much less convince strong candidates to accept your offer. Plus, hiring mistakes are costly. Underperformance and turnover hurt your results when recruitment goes wrong. Organizations need to adopt an effective hiring process to discover, hire, and retain top sellers,” shared Erica Schultz, CMO at RAIN Group.
The award-winning sales training company launched the complimentary toolkit with resources to master the hiring process.
The toolkit includes:
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring Sales Superstars: Adopt a 5-step process to build your own team of top sales talent.
- Ideal Candidate Profile Guide: Identify the preferred characteristics of the best candidates for your organization.
- Interviewing and Hiring Sales Superstars Plan & Example: Go into your hiring interviews with a plan to discover and attract top sellers.
- Menu of Common Seller Skills, Attributes, and Knowledge: Use this quick-reference guide to screen candidates and ask strong interview questions.
- The Top-Performing Seller Model: A competency model to help you build your ideal candidate profile.
Download the toolkit here: https://hubs.li/Q01ZH1Zs0
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a Top 20 Sales Training Company that delivers award-winning results through training, coaching, and reinforcement. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in over 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Santiago, São Paulo, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. Learn more at https://www.rainsalestraining.com or follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/rain-group_2