Selling Power Names RAIN Group to 2022 List of Top 20 Virtual Sales Training Companies
Global company honored for the third straight year; Client PDS calls firm ‘gold standard for virtual learning’
RAIN Group, a global sales training company delivering award-winning results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement, announced today that it was named to Selling Power’s 2022 list of Top 20 Virtual Sales Training Companies.
Making the list for the third straight year, the Inc. 5000 company was recognized for its virtual instructor-led training (VILT) and self-paced on-demand sales training.
“Last year we completed a once-in-a-decade overhaul of our education system across our suite of programs to be a completely virtual and digital native, modular-based, blendable with ILT, and eminently transferrable by license and train-the-trainer to our clients. We took our suite of sales training programs and broke them down into a rich and deep library of over 70 distinct, portable modular blocks of learning that cover specific skills that need to be mastered. Modules are built to ensure the training sticks, behaviors change, and results are realized,” shared Erica Schultz, CMO of RAIN Group.
Each module includes five key components:
- Pre-work: Delivered via microlearning, short videos, and interactive exercises introducing participants to key concepts and models, minimizing ‘knowledge transfer’ during classroom sessions.
- Classroom session: Delivered virtually or in person, focusing on practice, application, and feedback. Sessions are highly interactive and collaborative leading to an exceptional learner experience.
- Application assignments h module and guideparticipants to apply new skills to real-life sales situations.
- Application coaching: This happens between modules where learners work with a coach to refine skills, and they’re held accountable for implementing new skills on-the-job.
- Reinforcement: After the curriculum is delivered, learners receive reinforcement via scenario-based emails to test their retention. Learners also participate in a 90-day sales achievement challenge with coaching. Coaching is conducted in small groups and focuses on turning new skills into habits. Staying with it for 90 days is essential.
Companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
The Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from RAIN Group’s clients to evaluate client satisfaction.
John Miller, EVP of Sales for PDS, said, “We evaluated a lot of organizations in consideration of a virtual sales training program. RAIN Group stood out amongst the competition by offering a program that would be sustaining and behavior-changing, whereas most were going to merely produce a short-term boost. I’ve witnessed our pipeline grow tremendously since we started. In just three months since our conclusion, we’ve seen our pipeline grow by 14% in dollars, and more importantly, by 34% in the number of opportunities. We are getting the pipeline results and seeing the behavior changes in all. Simply put…RAIN Group has become the gold standard for Virtual Learning.”
RAIN Group strives to provide its clients with the most effective training, ctly what they need and when needed. For instance, RAIN Group recently partnered with sales enablement technology leader Allego to help make this possible.
“The platform provides clients with an immersive experience and allows us to utilize the latest learning technologies and just-in-time learning for the best client experience,” said Schultz. “Learners have easy access to the training materials at any time, from any place, and on any device. Clients also have access to simple and inclusive reporting that displays key data in real-time.”
To learn more about RAIN Group’s virtual sales training, visit https://www.rainsalestraining.com/solutions/virtual-instructor-led-sales-training
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a Top Sales Training Company that delivers award-winning results through in-person and virtual sales training, coaching, and reinforcement. The firm has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. To learn more, visit http://www.raingroup.com.